July 1 - 26
Do you attend Willingdon and have a heart for kids? Looking for some summer fun? We need leaders that are currently in grade 8 or older Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm. Applications at the Kids Info Desk. Required training & get-to-know-you meeting on Saturday, June 22nd from 11:00am-2:00pm. Lunch will be provided!
Can you help? If you have any questions or need more information please contact Amanda Ponte at email@example.com.
Join us for five fun-filled days as we enjoy some lesson activities, crafts and games, and some memorable drama skits and songs that capture the wonder and excitement of our adventure at Harvest County. We hope to see you there!
- Cost: $120, non-refundable and non-transferable
- Open to kids going into Grades 1-6, September 2018 (i.e. currently in Kindergarten to Grade 5)
- Please register at the Kids Info Desk during weekend services OR the Willingdon Church Office on weekdays from 9am to 5pm
- We do not have online registration nor can we accept email/phone registrations, BUT you can download and print the PDF on the menu bar and submit the completed form with payment in person at the Kids Info Desk!
- Priority Registration runs until April 26th
- General Registration opens Saturday, April 27th
DAY CAMP WEEKS (M-F, 9am-3pm)
*Max. 20 names on the waitlist for each week
- Week 1: July 1-5 - FULL
- Week 2: July 8-12 - FULL
- Week 3: July 15-19 - FULL
- Week 4: July 22-26 - FULL
** Kids can only register for ONE of the four weeks!
- Pick up a registration form at the Kids Info Desk (weekends) or Main Office (weekdays) OR download PDF (link in side menu) for details!
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org