GET CONNECTED: join an online group today!
- STEP 1 Search a group below.
- STEP 2 Click on a group for more info or follow instruciton to sign up.
A series of 11 interactive sessions exploring the basics of the Christian faith. Each session looks at a different question, and is designed to create conversation. There is no pressure, no follow-up and no charge; it’s just an open, informal, and honest space to explore and discuss life’s big questions together. Join us online.
- English-Speaking Group: Wednesdays, 6:30 pm, starting on May 20 [sign up]
- Cantonese-Speaking Group: Wednesdays, 7:30 pm, starting on May 20 [sign up]
- Mandarin-Speaking Group: Wednesday, 10am or 7pm, starting on May 27 [sign up]
A series of class to introduce you to Jesus and the church family. [sign up]
- Men's Bring-Your-Own-Breakfast Study Series: How to be Good & Angry [more info] [sign up]
Saturday, 8-9:30am, May 9 - June 13
We will gather as men over 6 mornings to learn and process the truth of God’s to lead us to gospel transformation.
- Women's Bible Study, Tuesday 10 am - 12 pm. Contact Selina at 778-554-5947 to join.
- Women's Bible Study, Topic: "The Good Gospel". Starting June 5. Contact Jean on how to join & participate.
LIFE GROUP LEADERS PRAYER on Wednesday 5 PM
Hosted by Pastor Brad. Email email@example.com to request the zoom link.
Even the best of marriages go through challenging times. We want to help you through these difficult seasons. Email Pastor Isaac firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Young Adults (18-30's)
- Facebook Group: The Exchange Young Adults
- Instagram: @theexchange.wc
- Life Groups: are meeting on zoom or other digital platforms. [search a group to join]