Staying in Love, August 13 [more info] [sign up]
Falling in love is easy. But staying there – that’s something else entirely. In this 4-week series, we will hear from Pastor Andy Stanley on Staying in Love, and process this information together.
Even the best of marriages go through challenging times. We want to help you through these difficult seasons. Email Pastor Isaac firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
I'VE GOT QUESTIONS is an interactive online panel that will discuss questions we’re all asking about faith and life. The panel will be hosted by Pastor Willy and Pastor Jordan. Each episode will focus on one question that we will present to a panel of guests to provide insight and feedback. We will also be responding to questions that viewers send in on the live chat line. [more info]
THURSDAY NIGHT THUNDER is an in-person gathering. Riders of all genders, ages, and skill levels are most welcome. Meet at Willingdon Church Upper Parking Lot on Thursdays at 6:30 pm with fellowship, a short devotion, and then the ride. Kickstands up at 7 pm. Come with a full tank of gas. [season riding schedule]
ALPHA is a series of 11 interactive sessions exploring the basics of the Christian faith. Each session looks at a different question, and is designed to create conversation. There is no pressure, no follow-up and no charge; it’s just an open, informal, and honest space to explore and discuss life’s big questions together. Join us online. [more info]
- English-Speaking Group: Wednesdays, 6:30 pm, starting on May 20 [sign up]
- Cantonese-Speaking Group: Wednesdays, 7:30 pm, starting on May 20 [sign up]
- Mandarin-Speaking Group: Wednesday, 10am or 7pm, starting on May 27 [sign up]
Young Adults (18-30's) [more info]
- Facebook Group: The Exchange Young Adults
- Instagram: @theexchange.wc
- Life Groups: are meeting on zoom or other digital platforms. [search a group to join]