ESL Coordinator (30 hours a week)
(30hrs per week) must be available on Friday and some evenings
Willingdon Church is looking for a strong Christian leader with a heart for helping non-English speakers learn English and participate in the community. This individual will provide leadership and support to our rapidly expanding ESL ministry within our ILM Ministry.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of previous experience teaching English as a Second Language.
- Ability to train and teach adult learners
- Recruit, evaluate, and train volunteer teachers
- Lead and coordinate a large volunteer team
- Evaluate and assess student skills and competence
- Ability to evaluate and adjust the program as needed
- Organization and administrative skills with high-level competence in Google Docs & sheets and MS office suite
- Works well with others in a team environment and is comfortable working independently
- Oversees Bible curriculum with a passion for sharing the Gospel with others
- Is a member of Willingdon Church
To apply please submit your application by email at gro.nodgnilliw@rh