Receptionist & Resource Centre
Willingdon Church is seeking a receptionist/resource center administrative assistant. This is a Part-time position that requires working on two to three days a week, from 8:45am to 5:15pm. As the first person visitors meet, this position requires a person who loves people, has a servant’s heart and is passionate about being on mission for Jesus. They will provide a warm and welcome experience to all who visit and/or call Willingdon.
- Greeting, directing, assisting visitors through in-person reception and switchboard operations
- Oversees reception desk, office supplies and administrative reception duties
- Oversees the Resource Center, providing excellent customer service and ministry support
- Assists ministries with administrative support as necessary
- Reception, administrative and/or customer service experience
- Strong record-keeping and documentation skills
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
Two to three days a week, from 8:45am to 5:15pm
Please forward your cover letter and résumé to our Human Resources Department by clicking the button below.