Have you or a loved one received a diagnosis of cancer? A cancer diagnosis may raise a lot of fears and anxieties. You are not alone!
Alongside Ministry Cancer Support Group offers spiritual and emotional support through sharing, companionship and prayer. Meet others and share experiences, comfort, resources, hope, love, and prayer. You can benefit from the support, understanding and spiritual encouragement that others who share your experience can provide.
Be strengthened, receive courage and comfort!
Alongside Ministry Cancer Support Group exists to provide compassionate, caring spiritual and prayer support to those journeying through a cancer diagnosis. We do this by:
- Sharing what it is like to have a cancer diagnosis
- Sharing insights on ways to help you cope
- Sharing information and resources
- Sharing scripture and comfort
- Sharing links for help and support
Email Judy Harms-Wiebe if you'd like to come!