December 14 - 18
A Christmas musical for the whole family, filled with music, drama, dance and laughter. This is the perfect way to get into the Christmas spirit!
Jennifer travels to the big city to see her dreams come true. But her dream of joining the cast of the Starlight Theatre turns into the reality of joining the staff of the Galaxy Diner. Experience the Golden Age of radio featuring the big band sounds of the 1940's, drama, dance and comedy.
Come discover the true meaning of Christmas and how its message of hope and love can carry you through life's challenges.
Balcony seating available for all presentation times - NO TICKETS REQUIRED. Seating is on a 'first come, first served' basis.
Main floor seating - tickets are available for reserved general seating on the main floor. Tickets available online. Tickets may also be purchased during the weekend service times starting November 4.
Ticketholders, please note:
- reserved seating on the main floor is general seating
- tickets purchased online for pick up at WILL CALL will be available on the day of the presentation. WILL CALL opens 90 minutes prior to the start time
- ensure you arrive in time to be seated well before the start time. No latecomers will be seated (even if you have a ticket). Any empty seats will be filled from our stand by line at the posted start time.
FREE PARKING at BCIT - out of respect for our neighbors, we ask that you do not block their driveways and respect any 'no parking' signs they have posted in front of their homes. Find directions to BCIT parking from the link on this page.
Nursery care (ages 0-2) available during matinees only (Saturday & Sunday at 3pm)
Doors open 1 hour before start time. Will Call opens 90 minutes before start time.
SEND AN INVITATION TO A FRIEND
send an email or post on social media using the icons at the top of the page
SET CONSTRUCTION - drop in for the day or even for an hour or two. No experience needed - we can use all help. If you have any construction skills and tool, please bring them along! Help needed for general clean up as well, so there's something for everyone!
- November 27-December 1 - 9am-5pm
- December 4-8 - 9am-9pm (except Wednesday 9am-5pm)
HELP US TAKE DOWN OUR SET
- Mark your calendar for January 1st 10am-7pm (or until we're done). Bring the family and drop in for an hour or stay the whole day - ALL help is appreciated
- No special skills are required. Bring your cordless screwgun. There's lots to do and something for everyone!
Got Questions? email us