December 14 - 17
Bring the family and celebrate the season with us! Our choir, orchestra and special musical guests, Tenore, will bring an evening of music that's sure to get you into the Christmas spirit!
Tickets for reserved seating are available but not required.
Balcony seating available for all presentation times - NO TICKETS REQUIRED. Seating is on a 'first come, first served' basis. Come line up before doors open to get a great seat.
Main floor seating - tickets for reserved seating on the main floor are available at the church during our weekend services starting November 10 and ONLINE NOW
Ticketholders, please note:
- reserved seating on the main floor is general seating
- tickets purchased online for pick up at WILL CALL will be available on the day of the presentation. WILL CALL opens 90 minutes prior to the start time
- ensure you arrive in time to be seated well before the start time. No latecomers will be seated (even if you have a ticket). Any empty seats will be filled from our stand by line at the posted start time.
FREE PARKING at BCIT - out of respect for our neighbors, we ask that you do not block their driveways and respect any 'no parking' signs they have posted in front of their homes. Find directions to BCIT parking from the link on this page.
Nursery care (ages 0-2) available during matinees only (Saturday & Sunday at 3pm)
Doors open 1 hour before start time. WILL CALL opens 90 minutes before start time.
SEND AN INVITATION TO A FRIEND
send an email or post on social media using the icons at the top of the page
SET CONSTRUCTION - drop in for the day or even for an hour or two. No experience needed - we can use all help. If you have any construction skills and tool, please bring them along! Help needed for general clean up as well, so there's something for everyone!
- November 26-30- 9am-5pm
- December 3-7 - 9am-9pm (except Wednesday 9am-5pm)
HELP US TAKE DOWN OUR SET
- Mark your calendar for January 1st 9am-9pm (or until we're done). Bring the family and drop in for an hour or stay the whole day - ALL help is appreciated
- No special skills are required. Bring your cordless screwgun. There's lots to do and something for everyone!
Got Questions? email us