If you're in grade 9, sign up for this night of pizza and games with Pastor Brody and some of the Encounter crew. They want to get to know you before you join them this summer!
In order to attend:
1) Students must pre-register using this webform & arrive with an original hard copy of their signed parental waiver (we cannot accept e-mailed copies.)
2) All attendees will be required to wear a mask (except when eating), to sanitize their hands upon entry, and to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from other people.
3) As part of their health screening checklist, attendees will be subject to having their temperature taken and recorded upon arrival at the event, using a laser forehead thermometer.
4) For the safety and health of all attendees, if a student is unable to follow the directions of staff/leaders re: COVID-19 protocols after an initial reminder, they will be sent home and parents will be responsible for coming to pick them up.
5) In accordance with government regulations, students/parents may not mingle in the building or parking lot before or after the event but must disperse immediately following the event.
Please enter and exit at the main atrium doors only as this event will be in the Café.
We know there are a lot of rules to follow, and thank you for helping us to keep everyone in our community safe and healthy!