July 2 - 27
Campers! Are you ready for an expedition like no other? What sorts of discoveries will you uncover as you make the plunge below the surface? Join us for five fun-filled days as we enjoy some lesson activities, crafts and games, and some memorable drama skits and songs that capture the wonder and excitement of our adventure into the deep. Being a part of this trek means facing each obstacle with determination, perseverance, and most importantly, faith. We hope to see you there!
- Cost: $120, non-refundable and non-transferable
- Open to kids going into Grades 1-6, September 2018 (i.e. currently in Kindergarten to Grade 5)
- Please register at the Kids Info Desk during weekend services OR the Willingdon Church Office on weekdays from 9am to 5pm
- We do not have online registration nor can we accept email/phone registrations, BUT you can download and print the PDF on the menu bar and submit the completed form with payment in person at the Kids Info Desk!
- Priority Registration opens Saturday, March 31st and runs 'til Sunday, April 22nd. This is for families who plan on bringing guests who don't regularly attend church. Secure a spot by registering early!
- General Registration opens Monday, April 23rd
DAY CAMP WEEKS (M-F, 9am-3pm)
- Week 1: July 2-6
- Week 2: July 9-13
- Week 3: July 16-20
- Week 4: July 23-27
** Kids can only register for ONE of the four weeks!
- Pick up a registration form at the Kids Info Desk (weekends) or Main Office (weekdays) for details!
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering for this year's summer daycamp, pick up a volunteer package from the Kids Info Desk for more information, or download and print the PDF on the menu bar and submit the completed form in person at the Kids Info Desk. If you have any further questions, contact Amanda Ponte at firstname.lastname@example.org.