Following some recent provisions by the BC government that allow for youth & children gatherings, we are excited to let you know that we will be starting to have some in-person events again!
On Thursday, April 15, Riptide (grades 8 & 9) will be meeting for a life group fun night at the church and High Voltage will be off for the night.
Please enter and exit at the NORTH parking lot doors only, next to the bus cage.
Students will not mix as one large group, but will go immediately to their designated room upon arrival.
We are going to attempt running the event without pre-registration, however this means that if we reach attendance of more than 50 students, those arriving after that point will be turned away. Based on our current online attendance, we do not foresee this being an issue.
In order to attend:
1) Students must arrive with an original hard copy of their signed parental waiver (we cannot accept e-mailed copies.)
2) All attendees will be required to wear a mask, to sanitize their hands upon entry, and to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from other people.
3) As part of their health screening checklist, attendees will be subject to having their temperature taken and recorded upon arrival at the event, using a laser forehead thermometer.
4) For the safety and health of all attendees, if a student is unable to follow the directions of staff/leaders re: COVID-19 protocols after an initial reminder, they will be sent home and parents will be responsible for coming to pick them up.
5) In accordance with government regulations, students/parents may not mingle in the building or parking lot before or after the event but must disperse immediately following the event.
We know there are a lot of rules to follow, and thank you for helping us to keep everyone in our community safe and healthy! We are so excited to see your faces in person again!