We're celebrating the end of the school year with a pizza party with your small group! Come chow down with us and enjoy some well-deserved fun and time with friends as the school year comes to a close. HV & Riptide will each have a Thursday to meet in person. While one group is in person, the other group will be on Zoom as usual.
High Voltage (grade 6 & 7) June 10 at the church - Gr. 6/7's Register Here
Riptide (grade 8 & 9): June 17 at the church - Gr. 8/9's Register Here
In order to attend:
1) Students must pre-register & arrive with an original hard copy of their signed parental waiver (we cannot accept e-mailed copies.)
2) All attendees will be required to wear a mask (except when eating), to sanitize their hands upon entry, and to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from other people.
3) As part of their health screening checklist, attendees will be subject to having their temperature taken and recorded upon arrival at the event, using a laser forehead thermometer.
4) For the safety and health of all attendees, if a student is unable to follow the directions of staff/leaders re: COVID-19 protocols after an initial reminder, they will be sent home and parents will be responsible for coming to pick them up.
5) In accordance with government regulations, students/parents may not mingle in the building or parking lot before or after the event but must disperse immediately following the event.
*Student will be meeting in their small groups in the basement Youth Ctr. Zone so please enter and exit via the north doors by the bus cage.
We know there are a lot of rules to follow, and thank you for helping us to keep everyone in our community safe and healthy!