Meet us at Forest Glen Park and bring a blanket or lawn chair plus any sports equipment you want.
STUDENT MINISTRY COVID-19 PROTOCOLS (Effective Starting August 1, 2021)
1) Students must pre-register & arrive with an original hard copy of their signed parental waiver (we cannot accept e-mailed copies.)
2) Masks are recommended but are no longer required at student ministry events. You may wish to bring one along in case a friend you'd like to interact with requests that you wear one while you are together. Our hope is that we will all continue to be mindful of the vulnerability and comfort-level of the other people in our church community.
3) Social distancing will not be enforced, but attendees are encouraged to remember that COVID-19 remains a risk, and to be respectful of others' personal space.
4) Attendees are expected to do their own health-check prior to coming. If you've been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are feeling unwell, please do not attend.
5) Food and drink sharing is still not permitted.
6) Hand sanitizer will be available and its use is encouraged.
7) One condition of attending our events is an agreement that you will inform the church ASAP should you test positive for COVID-19 within the next 2 weeks after the event.
Register/Sign-up Here starting Thurs. July 15th @ 9am.