April 24 - 26
Friday, April 24 6pm - 9pm
Saturday, April 25, 9am -3:30pm
Sunday, April 26, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
This course has grown out of a desire to develop a growing team of short-term workers that will be equipped to enter a cross-cultural arena and effectively provide support to ongoing ministry projects or teams. The purpose of this course is to provide foundational training to believers who desire to be involved in short-term ministry projects.
Our prayer is that the course will be part of the process that will develop small teams always ready to serve (STaRTS).
- What is missions
- What is short-term ministry
- Why should you participate in a short-term ministry project
- Defining the gospel
- Packaging the gospel
- What kind of servant are you
- Crossing cultural lines
- Raising the necessary funds
- Building a prayer support team
- How to pray for a short-term ministy team
- International travel tips
- What makes a good team
- Dealing with team conflict
- Coming to terms with home
- Evaluating the short-term ministry trip
Pre-reading of course books ( 3 Hours) required prior to attending STARTS Intensive Course.
The completion of this course wil be required before participating in a Willingdon Short-Term Ministry Project.
Register at the Resource Center or online - https://willingdon.org/webform/intensive-starts-course-registration