October 3, 2020
This event is an opportunity for Willingdon Church choir members and Worship Arts Ministry (WAM) staff to gather in-person, reconnect, and hear from our new team leader, Pastor John Best!
The event will run from 10:30am to 12pm on Saturday, October 3rd at Willingdon Church in the Cafe.
Please note the following:
- Space is limited due to COVID-19 in-person gathering restrictions.
- To accommodate staff and pastoral presence, we are limiting the number of guests to 40.
- In order to attend, you must RSVP by registering here: https://willingdon.org/webform/choir-meet-and-greet
- If you pass the COVID screening questions, we will send a follow-up email to confirm your spot. along with a waiver.
- This waiver is your ticket to enter the building. Physical signatures are required (we will not accept e-signatures nor digital copies).
- If you do NOT pass the COVID screening questions, stay home!
- Light refreshments will be provided :)
- We will practice social distancing and wear masks! (You may remove your mask to enjoy your refreshments, of course).
We hope to see you there!