Mission Circle Ministry
If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:17-18
Mission Circle is a ministry where we gather every Tuesday morning to support our missionaries, our short-term mission groups, other mission agencies worldwide, and each other in practical ways through:
- praying for and financially supporting our missionaries
- praying for each other
- sewing quilts, pillowcase dresses, aprons, and making other items as requested
- preparing school kits and hygiene kits
It is through the making and distributing of these practical items doors have been opened, allowing the message of Jesus to be preached, resulting in lives being changed.
If you would like to be a part of a vibrant, laughter filled, energetic ministry come check us out, all are welcome, women and men alike. There is something to do for everyone.
We meet every Tuesday morning 9:30 – 12:00, HQ room 1500 (downstairs) September – June
For those who can’t join us in person there are still ways to be a part of this ministry.
- Pray for our missionaries
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for this ministry
- Donate supplies: fabric (good quality cotton, new or gently used sheets), sewing machine in excellent working order
- Support us financially: designate offering to Mission Circle on offering envelope