I've Got Questions
I’ve Got Questions is an interactive online panel that will discuss questions we’re all asking about faith and life. The panel will be hosted by Pastor Willy and Pastor Jordan. Each episode will focus on one question that we will present to a panel of guests to provide insight and feedback. We will also be responding to questions that viewers send in on the live chat line.
Q1: How do I recognize and handle my anxiety?
- Cynthia Asirit, Ministry Associate, Willingdon Church. Biblical Counsellor
- Dr. Aaron Hait, Registered Psychologist
- Dr. John Hwang, MD MSc FRCSC. General Surgeon.
- Mikayla Fan, Crisis Responder with Kids Help Phone
- Jordan Chanin, Pastor of Prayer and Young Adults
- Willy Reimer, Pastor Discipleship Ministries
- Selfcare Resilience Guide
- Defending Against COVID - How It Spreads and How to Stop It
- COVID Resources
- Government Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Resources for Kids
Q2: How do I recognize and respond to racism?
- Jono Caramay, Pastor, Kids Ministries
- James Grunau, Former Director, Journey Home
- Jennifer Allan, Associate Pastor at Street Church
- Jordan Chanin, Pastor, Prayer and Young Adults
- Willy Reimer, Pastor, Discipleship Ministries
- Podcast >> Undoing the legacy of the KKK and how to navigate racial reconciliation
- Allports Scale of Prejudice and Discrimination
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls Report
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada
- Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Center
- Fraser Region Aboriginal Friendship Centre
- Government of Canada Residential Schools