Pastor and Staff Visits
Visit with a Pastor and Staff
Our pastors and staff are available to meet with you for an “in-person” visit/appointment.
We will be available at the church every Sunday starting June 20th from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Meet with a pastor or staff member for prayer, spiritual counsel, care, advice, or encouragement. If you have questions about any topic or feel isolated and need help to connect with us and others, please take the time to meet with us.
Here a few examples:
- Meet with any of us for prayer
- Come for spiritual counselling or care
- Bring the family to meet with the Kids Ministry or Student Ministries pastors and staff
- Take a walk with any of our pastors and staff
- Are you new to our city, country, Willingdon? We would love to connect with you
- If your feeling isolated, we want to meet with you and connect you to others
- If you have any general questions about Willingdon we would love to answer them.
Please feel free to come on your own or with your family or bubble for a visit/appointment. Depending on availability, repeat visits are welcome. We will be book 30-minute visits on Sundays throughout the summer.
We will be following all BC Provincial Health Organization regulations, therefore all visitors must register in advance.
How to Book
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with these four details
1) PREFERRED DATE
Please indicate which Sunday you would like to book and an alternative date.
2) PREFERRED TIME BLOCK
Please indicate a preferred time block for a 30 min visit
10am-12pm | 12pm-2pm | 2pm-4pm
3) PLEASE TELL US THE NATURE OF YOUR VISIT AND/OR QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE TO HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER.
4) INDICATE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET WITH A SPECIFIC PERSON OR IF YOU HAVE NO PREFERENCE.
You will receive a confirmation email regarding your visit to Willingdon Church.
We look forward to connecting with you!Book Your Visit