Community is so important during times of challenge. Life Groups are resuming on virtual platforms officially this week on April 4. More than ever, this is a special time to join a group during social-distancing. We care about you and we hope to see you.
GET CONNECTED: join a life group today!
Praying together during social-distancing. Join this group who intercedes together for the church, community, country, and beyond through zoom. Let us seek Him together.
Wednesday 08:00 AM (PST) request zoom link >>
Men's & Women's
Online Platform Options
- Cisco Webex (It's free and equally as good)
- Skype, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, FaceTime
- Zoom - see best practices below
Best practices when using Zoom
- Do not publish any zoom links on any social media platforms!
- Do not sign in to any zoom meeting using your Facebook or Google account credential.
- Host to schedule a meeting with zoom link and password sent to your group members. Do not use Personal Meeting ID (PMI) when scheduling a meeting.
- Host to create "waiting room" so you could filter and invite guest you know into the meeting.
- Host to turn off "screen sharing" in setting.
- Host to turn off "chat save" & "anyone can record" in setting.
- Learn How to Use Zoom in 5 Mins for Online Small Groups >>
Contact Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/supports and we welcome any "best practices" you've learned while hosting your group online.