Join us for Church Online
Please join us this weekend as we offer interactive online services at willingdon.online.church We encourage you to enjoy our full services, including worship, sermon and announcements by watching them LIVE online with your family, friends and life groups. You will be able to join our live chat room to come together as a community and submit prayer requests.
- Saturdays at 5:30pm (one service)
- Sundays at 8:30am, 10:00am and 11:45am
If you are unable to join us LIVE during these times, you can access all current and past services at www.willingdon.org/media
Willingdon Church Newsletter
Whether you are new or have been a part of Willingdon for a while, we invite you to fill out our online Connect Card. This will give us an opportunity to say hello, answer any questions you may have about Willingdon, and help you get connected to the church family.
We also encourage you to visit the Get Connected web page as there are plenty of resources for you and your family. You can find our online prayer groups or Life Groups, get resources from our Kids and Student Ministries teams, or even find an online gathering in a language other than English.
We are a “House of Prayer” and have a prayer ministry filled with gifted intercessors who would love to pray for you.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a prayer request or praise item you would like to share, these requests are prayed over by our team of prayer warriors on a weekly basis
- If you would like a call for prayer from one of our volunteers, staff, pastors and/or elders, please call the church office at 604-435-5544 or email email@example.com your contact information to receive a call
Care and Visitation Calls
Our Care Ministry is comprised of faithful servants who desire to care for you and our community.
- Please call the church office 604-435-5544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a care or visitation phone call.
Events and Activities
The building will be closed until further notice, therefore all booked events, group meetings and activities will be cancelled during this time. We are not taking any registrations for future events at this point in time and will continue to assess the situation and post updates online.
However, there are still many ways for you to get connected online. Please visit the webpage for your ministry area for ways to get involved!
Please note the building is closed. However, we are able to receive phone calls to answer any inquiries you may have. Please do not hesitate to call the church office at 604-435-5544 anytime Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. We understand this may be an unsettling time for many of you, please contact us if we can pray for you and support you in any way.o th