Worship Internship Program
The worship internship at Willingdon Church is a one-year program designed to equip and empower individuals who feel called to lead the church body in worship and praise. This internship provides training in the areas of leadership, theology, spirituality, and music, whilst providing hands-on experience in being part of the weekend worship service bands and other ministry events and gatherings.
- Feel called to lead worship
- Received a high school diploma and is either working or pursuing further education
- Able to sing and play an instrument proficiently
- Has a basic understanding of music theory
- Thursday evenings (meetings and rehearsals)
- Saturday and Sunday services and rehearsals
If you are interested and/or have any questions, feel free to contact CJ.