Ticket purchases: ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
Seating: Festival Seating for both lower floor & balcony.
All seats require a ticket (please note there won’t be a standby or free balcony seating line this year).
The presentation has festival seating. Doors open an hour before the start of the performance. (Please arrive early to ensure your party is seated together)
Tickets purchases are non-refundable
Dessert Reception Tickets: Sold out for all nights.
The Dessert Reception is a great opportunity for you and your guests to enjoy some refreshments while discussing the message of the presentation. Please note only those with tickets can be seated and tickets are not available at the door.
Notes for Parents
- The Christmas Presentation is approx. 90 minutes
- Children 3 years and older need their own ticket
- For children, age 0 – 2 years old the nursery will be open during the December 10, matinee 3 pm presentation.
- The family area will be open with a livestream for all presentations, for parents to accompany young children.
- Friday, December 9th | 7 pm – Cantonese, Portuguese, and Spanish live translation available
- Saturday, December 10th | 3 pm – Cantonese, Russian and Spanish live translation available
- Saturday, December 10th | 7 pm – Cantonese, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish live translation available
- Sunday, December 11th | 7 pm – Cantonese, Farsi, and Mandarin live translation available
- Parking: is located 1 block north at BCIT with the church lot designated for parking for those with special needs. There is also a drop-off zone in the parking lot for your convenience.
- Accessibility: For individuals using mobility devices or wheelchairs please use the chapel door entrance or the underground for easy access.
- There are seats that are designated as wheelchair accessible. (Please let our ushers know and they will happily guide you to a wheelchair-accessible seat the night of the presentation.)