Falling in love is easy. But staying there – that’s something else entirely. In this 4-week series, we will hear from Pastor Andy Stanley on Staying in Love, and process this information together.
A Bible-based small group study about God's plan for your marriage. For Married Couples at any stage in their marriage.
Leaders' Admin Corner
Manage Group List >> to allow new people to join if there is a space
Please remember to enter all required information: full name, tel number, email address. Missing information will delay the approval process when you add a new member to your group.
Useful Tools for Group Members
Spiritual Gifts Assessments:
Online Platform Options
Best practices when using Zoom
- Do not publish any zoom links on any social media platforms!
- Do not sign in to any zoom meeting using your Facebook or Google account credential.
- Use Google Chrome to join.zoom.us from the browser
- Host to schedule a meeting with zoom link and password sent to your group members. Do not use Personal Meeting ID (PMI) when scheduling a meeting.
- Host to create "waiting room" so you could filter and invite guest you know into the meeting.
- Host to turn off "screen sharing" in setting.
- Host to turn off "chat save" & "anyone can record" in setting.
- Learn How to Use Zoom in 5 Mins for Online Small Groups >>
Contact Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/supports and we welcome any "best practices" you've learned while hosting your group online.