Our Lesson Video features all our weekend content for kids in Nursery to Grade 5. Join Teachers Tomoko and Yvelyn for the Early Childhood Bible lesson, a time of worship to sing and move around, and an Elementary lesson from Pastor Jono and Teacher Nicole for kids in K-Gr. 5! You can find ministry-specific information and resources in the boxes below!
Keep up with all of our lessons, worship and special event videos on our YouTube Channel HERE!
September 25 & 26
Welcome Back on September 19th!
We will be hosting an open house for you to see your child's spaces again, say hi to their teachers, and register them for our new year of Sunday School! There is no need to register for this event, we can't wait to see you there!
- Sunday, August 29th 10am - 11:30am
- Sunday, September 5th 10am - 11:30am
Re-register your kids online to make sure you are ready for September! Click HERE to register.
*Please note: an additional physical signature will be required to complete your child's registration
September 25 & 26
In recognition of the importance of the relationships between our students and volunteers and taking into consideration that change is difficult for many of our students, Imagine is continuing to host weekly Sunday school lessons. Our lessons are delivered online over Zoom on Sunday mornings from 10:00-11:15 am.
- Imagine youth are welcome to attend Willingdon’s Junior and Senior High ministry events and/or join our Sunday Zoom calls. For more information about the Zoom calls, see the “Children” tab.
- Check out the Student Ministries page HERE to see the upcoming events
- Check out the Student Ministry YouTube Channel HERE!
Imagine Young Adults
Our Imagine young adults’ small group will be meeting online over Zoom, Mondays from 6:00-7:00 pm. This year we will be going through the Bible Project’s Read Scripture video on the book of Samuel. Click the link below to access an online copy of the workbook.
At WillingdonKids, our goal is for kids and their families to know Jesus Christ personally and to carry on His ministry. We believe that parents and families are the primary spiritual care givers. To this end, our hope is to come alongside you to raise children who:
- KNOW Jesus as Saviour and Lord
- GROW daily in the knowledge and love of God, by the power of the Holy Spirit
- GO into and throughout the world, boldly and obediently proclaiming who He is and what He’s done.
By providing sound teaching rooted in God’s Word and strengthening their trust in the authority of the Bible in their daily lives, our hope is to equip and support families in their God-given roles.