Our mission as a church remains the same even in uncertain times, to know Jesus personally and to carry on His ministry. As followers of Jesus, we are called to be ambassadors of His love in our family, neighborhood, city, and beyond. Jesus’ heart broke for the hurting, the poor, the outcast, and the vulnerable at all times. In carrying on his ministry in Burnaby and beyond, these platforms will give opportunities to show Jesus’ love practically.
- Ask God to remove hindrances that keep us from obedient.
- Pray we will reflect the radical love and generosity of Jesus.
- Ask God to inspire the Church to engage creatively in mission work
- Pray for the vulnerable (seniors, people without a house, people with low-income)
- Ask God to provide for their needs
- Ask God to mobilize people who can help the vulnerable, to make time in their schedules to bless others
Ways to Engage
April 20 - August 31
Giving Blood: a tangible way the church can serve our community during COVID-19
Saturday, October 3
Ride for Refuge: Support Journey Home Community as they provide refuge and hope for some of the most vulnerable people on earth.Learn More »
Join others in supporting the community "Frozen Dinner Program" for seniors and others.Learn More »
Help former prisoners, re-entering the community successfully is incredibly challenging, especially without healthy support. The No One Leaves Alone (NOLA) program helps provide that support, through mentorship and restorative accountability.Learn More »
Clean up the city while praying for the community in insightful and specific waysLearn More »
Burnaby Community Services’ Seniors Transportation provides seniors living in Burnaby with the opportunity to connect, be mobile, and embrace their independence as they age.Learn More »