Our mission as a church remains the same even in uncertain times, to know Jesus personally and to carry on His ministry. As followers of Jesus, we are called to be ambassadors of His love in our family, neighborhood, city, and beyond. Jesus’ heart broke for the hurting, the poor, the outcast, and the vulnerable at all times. In carrying on his ministry in Burnaby and beyond, these platforms will give opportunities to show Jesus’ love practically.
- Ask God to remove hindrances that keep us from obedient.
- Pray we will reflect the radical love and generosity of Jesus.
- Ask God to inspire the Church to engage creatively in mission work
- Pray for the vulnerable (seniors, people without a house, people with low-income)
- Ask God to provide for their needs
- Ask God to mobilize people who can help the vulnerable, to make time in their schedules to bless others
Ways to Engage
The Society To End Homelessness In Burnaby: fundraiser for Burnaby’s Vulnerable CitizensLearn More »
Journey Home Community (JHC): Make volunteer teams to support local refugee familiesLearn More »
The Society To End Homelessness In Burnaby: Provides hot meals and food hampers for the vulnerable in Burnaby.Learn More »
Giving Blood: a tangible way the church can serve our community during COVID-19
City Reach Care Society: Making food hampers for the vulnerable citizens in Metro Vancouver.Learn More »
Clean up the city while praying for the community in insightful and specific waysLearn More »
Inspiring hope in the hearts of refugees and newcomers to Canada.Learn More »
Medical Supplies Preparation: Help Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation sort linens and medical supplies for us to ship medical containers to West Africa.Learn More »
Potter's Place Mission serves free meals after a worship service twice daily.Learn More »