Our mission as a church remains the same even in uncertain times, to know Jesus personally and to carry on His ministry. As followers of Jesus, we are called to be ambassadors of His love in our family, neighborhood, city, and beyond. Jesus’ heart broke for the hurting, the poor, the outcast, and the vulnerable at all times. In carrying on his ministry in Burnaby and beyond, these platforms will give opportunities to show Jesus’ love practically.
- Ask God to remove hindrances that keep us from obedient.
- Pray we will reflect the radical love and generosity of Jesus.
- Ask God to inspire the Church to engage creatively in mission work
- Pray for the vulnerable (seniors, people without a house, people with low-income)
- Ask God to provide for their needs
- Ask God to mobilize people who can help the vulnerable, to make time in their schedules to bless others
Ways to Engage
April 20 - May 30
Giving Blood: a tangible way the church can serve our community during COVID-19
Join others in supporting the community "Frozen Dinner Program" for seniors and others.Learn More »