This is a calm, late summer day in BC, but for people living in the Caribbean and along the eastern seaboard of North America, this is hurricane season. They’re storm-watching. This weekend, Hurricane Lee is threatening to wreak havoc in Atlantic Canada.Weather storms can certainly leave us unsettled, but often the life storms are much more troubling. Is there a life storm that you would never want to face? It could be financial, relational, health-related, work-related, or family-related. Are you in that storm right now?Last Sunday, we saw Jesus in the midst of the crowds on a beautiful afternoon. People could touch him. He was with the disciples on the hills surrounding the Sea of Galilee feeding 10,000+ people. Amazing! But what if the winds pick up and suddenly the disciples find themselves in the middle of a storm and they can’t see Jesus? What do they do then?
- Jesus is the Shepherd and Overseer of our souls.
- Jesus is the Great “I AM.”
- Jesus is King everywhere.
- What is the life storm you find yourself in?
- Has Jesus already met you in the storm? If not, are you ready to meet him?
- In what area is Jesus asking you to exercise faith in Him?